The application of our philosophy regarding quality, safeguarding of the environment and safety are demonstrated by the following:
- Quality Management System Certification – UNI EN ISO 9001: under these standards we guarantee competence, expertise and transparency in our services, through a process of continuous monitoring of internal and external systems;
- Environment Management System Certification – UNI EN ISO 14001::
- Preference is given as far as possible to equipment, machinery, materials and transport modes that are environmentally friendly;
- We apply technical and organizational solutions aimed at reducing all pollution sources at their origin and that reduce their impact on the environment;
- We have put in place the necessary systems for the treatment/abatement of pollutants;
- SQAS Audit for Chemicals and ADR goods transport. We have passed the audit and we are listed in the SQAS public register: www.sqas.org transport service, which is an organization linked to CEFIC;
- OHSAS 18001 Certification regarding safety at the workplace and employees health and safety.
- SA8000 Certification: Social accountability of our Company regarding the application of the good practices in the field of employer/employee relations. This can influence and smoothen the implementation of change in the community at large.
- AEO Certification (Authorised Economic Operator). This European certification grants our Company a high degree of reliability at all Customs Agencies in The European Union and all those Countries where there has been a mutual recognition: USA (C-TPAT protocol), Japan (MRA code), Norway, Switzerland, Andorra etc.
- Bonded Warehouse type “C”(authorisation n. . IT-BA–C–DD–23): from 2011 we manage a bonded warehouse area that can host “foreign goods” (non-cleared goods) until they are required by the Client.